Literally this is a vintage love of mine- the berry fruit roll-up- so I tried to make the image vintage.
You know, some things succeed and some are….experimetal.
And since I ate them all I couldn’t keep shooting!
All images aside (yours will be 100% gorgeous!!!) , you have GOT to try making fruit roll-ups!
1. blend two cups of berries (frozen and thawed organic berries are just fine) until super pureed.
2. add a tbs of honey, blend more.
3. line a rimmed baking sheet / cookie sheet with parchment paper.
4. turn your oven on to 170 degrees farenheit.
5. smooth the berries over the parchment.
6. leave in oven for 3-4 hours, checking periodically after two hours. they should be 100% dried out but not burned or crispy. flip up the edges and roll back a bit to test.
7. let come to room temperature when fully cooked & they will peel off when done.
8. roll as you wish, or tear into pieces and people will devour!