Here are 5 fast feng shui tips you can mix into your holiday season!!!
1. Give the gift of giving. 5 years ago I was given a Kiva gift card and I am still re-loaning that gifting money to entrepreneurs around the world through the Kiva site. These micro-loans are enormously helpful to others around the world, and the process of loading money raises your consciousness, for sure. I love reading the plans that each person has for the money– and each one I’ve loaned has been re-payed, and re-loaned! You can get Kiva Cards HERE.
2. Remember that RED is a magnetic color. If you are at a loss for a festive table, red ribbon, a red tablecloth, even wearing red lipstick- all bring festive to the table when you entertain.
3. Incorporate gratitude into your celebration. I attended a birthday for a friend who is a known “love guru” of sorts now. At the party, we all had to hold hands in a circle and say why we loved him. It was unusual, especially at a Hollywood restaurant, but it was also quite interesting the way that emotion flew around the dining room. Riff on this- hold hands and say why you are grateful, why you love the people you are with or, simply just hold hands and be there together. Unity in a circle is a great symbol of universal love and goodness.
4. Start a tradition. Whatever it may be, no matter how silly, start it. Tradition is something we connect with as a culture. Make your tradition matter for you.
5. Forgive. So many people talk about the “heaviness” of the holidays and all that comes with big family gatherings. Personally: I wish I still had those big gatherings, and I want them back- and will get them back- drama and all! You can do so much this season by truly forgiving anyone you’ve been holding a grudge toward.
And… clear space for the New Year!!!
The Catalyst Camp is HERE now for the New Year!!! Get ready to open up your life to the new like never before! It’s 8 weeks of de-cluttering and supercharging life in radical ways.
Clear all that life clutter & soar!!!
And, if you want to dive in to your own personalized feng shui in a modern, practical way, Say hello to Feng Shui 101. Its the guide I made for you to create your own personalized feng shui at home, in the office, wherever you may be… in 8 weeks. It’s not filled with strict rules or what you “must” do. Its filled with information, questions, exercises and even videos and classes to help you confidently create amazing spaces with killer feng shui and live with more flow. Learn more about the 8-week feng shui adventure & grab your copy to get started right HERE… And, as always, please let me know what happens! xoxo Dana