Aromatherapy has become an extensive love of mine. A few drops of essential oil can change your mood, clear your mind and trigger all sorts of emotional responses. My present scent loves are baths in Sandalwood essential oil, wearing Golden Earth chakra blends, and dousing myself at least once a day in Rosemira Organics deeply chocolate cacao absolute potion. I am an aroma-therapeutic hedonist. If you try some, you may feel the same!
Essential oils are wildly powerful sensory tools, holistic wonders from nature. I have rounded up my favorite aromatherapy links from around the web that have taught me tons lately:
- Daphne Oz shares some killer basics of aromatherapy home use on Oprah’s blog right HERE.
- iHerbs Healthy Haven has a very extensive explanation of starting with aromatherapy.
- Eating Local & Organic’s post on 25 medicinal uses for essential oils is fascinating.
- The Aromatic Wisdom Institute shared some tips for battling a flu with essential oils.
- And Ananda Apothecary has an amazing piece of chocolate, cacao absolute & aromatherapy… my present chocolate adoration!
If you want to open up your own flow of fabulous energy throughout your home and life in simple, powerful ways, Say hello to Feng Shui 101. Its the guide I made for you to create your own personalized feng shui at home, in the office, wherever you may be… in 8 weeks! It’s not filled with strict rules or what you “must” do. Its filled with information, questions, exercises and even videos and classes to help you confidently create amazing spaces with killer feng shui and live with more flow! Learn more about the 8-week feng shui adventure & grab your copy to get started right HERE!!! xoxo Dana