I’m a massive fan of coconut oil. Daily I cook with it, I mix handfuls of it morning and evening with extracts of raw cacao and aromatherapy as a luscious body moisturizer, and I use it as a makeup remover. I also use it for a ton of other things, and the list keeps growing. I don’t know who created the above list (if you do, please let me know!) but its awesomely clever, and a perfect way to kick off this week’s link love is full of massive cleverness on the coconut oil front.
- Sarah Wilson has a gorgeously laid out coconut oil ideas like a coconut oil DIY toothpaste that has me really thrilled!
- The Frugal Girls have a killer coconut oil lip balm.
- Beauty Gypsy recounts the benefits of coconut oil. And they are many.
- Livestrong gets into coconut oil for weight loss.
- And how’s about ways to stimulate your MEMORY using coconut oil & aromatherapy? Camp Wander’s piece is really informative and so exciting!
Enjoy!!! You really can never have enough of this delicious oil! xoxo Dana