From salad to facial masques and every beautiful way you can imagine in between, this week’s link love is all about rose petals! The Nerdy Farm Wife makes a glamorous rose petal vinegar to kick things off with a unique and vibrant flavor!
- The Beauty Department makes a Coconut Rose Body Scrub that is AH-MAZE-ING!!!! I’ve tried to make a better or different one and haven’t nailed it yet. THIS one is awesome.
- Make yourself some rose petal iced tea to chill out in style.
- Tarte Cosmetics blog has a DIY rose petal facial masque that is so simple to make, but so luxurious!
- Give a try to making your own rosewater, perfect for facial sprays in a little spray can to refresh your curly hair and/or makeup or just perk up your skin, any time.
- And yes, you can eat rose petals, and they are really good!!! THIS rose petal salad from Healthy Green Kitchen can inspire your own version!
Make sure that you use only ORGANIC rose petals that are fresh and marked appropriate for more that just decor. Most florists can get them for you if they don’t have them already. DO NOT use sprayed roses in any of the above!
You can also toss those rose petals in a bathtub, put them out on tables for a romantic dinner, or leave the excess to dry in bowls and become potpourri. Delicious!!! xoxo Dana