Yay 2013!!! I’m wearing emerald (the Pantone 2013 color of the year) and wishing you a totally colossal 2013! This first year of The Tao of Dana as an official blog (because it all started as a little Tumblr that caught fire…) has been beyond thrilling in every way. I wanted to wrap up the year #1 with a host of posts that span the far and wide reaches and travel from sex to mirrors to home styling and, of course, to happiness. The year’s Top 10 were hard to whittle down, but all-in-one read they make an interesting mini-book of lifestyle shifts to get the life force flowing!
The Tao Of Dana’s Feng Shui’d Best Of 2012
- Feng Shui Bedroom Mistakes were hot property, because, of course, who wants to poison their love life with the wrong decor?
- Holistic Ways To Treat Depression was a hard one to confront and research (as I helped someone with it earlier this year) but man, I learned so much.
- The Introduction to Food Shui imagurated a new era of cooking and eating mindfully in my own life as well as many others!
- Chantal Moore took us through the reasons Trader Joe’s Coconut Oil can be a big beauty secret.
- A round-up of Natural Allergy relief helped many to ditch their Claritin.
- Chalkboard Wall Paint inspiration lit up many a wall (and a craft) with write-on/wipe-off capability!
- Kim Anami’s introduction to jade eggs and the properties of a healthy sex life were invaluable.
- A little introduction to Using The Feng Shui Bagua Map made many more aware of the ways their lifes and their spaces were linked
- We all want to avoid Energy Vampires in our lives!
- And… Kitchen Aromatherapy brightened up many an underused, undernourished kitchen filled with prosperous potential.
All in all, I loved every post, I relished every comment and I have such big plans for the time ahead! If you want to learn or see more of anything on The Tao of Dana please message me below, email me or click any of the social media buttons above and share your needs, wants & ideas…I’ll be bringing them to you in this vibrant New Year!
I love the idea of having a group— a tribe, an extended family, a community! Join me HERE on my special little mailing list for more classes, teleseminars, free lectures, in-person events… a ton of special discounts, freebies and fun ideas that will help you brighten your life! xoxo Dana