Honestly, what are you waiting for? What have I been waiting for? Why all this damn waiting?!!!
Do you have any idea how energizing, empowering and even beautifying it is to finish things? It is! The glorious feeling of finishing things may not be enough to motivate you, I know. Sometimes I need an extra push, especially when I’m stuck in my head thinking too much and acting too little on what I’d like to do! Making a few quick changes in your home might just motivate you! Ready?
Ideas to motivate action… right NOW!
1. Pull bad memories off the walls. Also, pull down ugly and uninspiring things. I’m talking “gifted” art that you don’t like, memories that are more bitter than sweet, etc, etc. There’s nothing as bad as being reminded of a tragedy, heartbreak or just ugliness in terms of creating an exciting life!
2. Aromatherapy room sprays will definitely wake up your home! Stick to something simple like rosemary essential oil to refresh and motivate. This rosemary wreath from Stokes Farm will infuse a room with fragrance day after day!
3. Get a special something (doesn’t have to be crazy-extravagant) that uplevels your home. Whether its a fancy blender to help you with your health program or a new set of fancy sheets if your love life has been neglected… these types of investments reinforce your intention. You ARE worth it…right NOW!
4. Clear all the walkways in your home and light them up!!! Light and bright pathways represent the energy circulating in your life as well as your home. Procrastination is like a mountain of junk piled up in a closet– -the energy just stops and languishes!
5. Light candles. There’s nothing like some fire to get you moving! And THIS DIY from Homemade Serenity will blow your mind, its so effortless its arresting!
No matter what you do, please accept this gentle reminder that we all need, all the time: NOW is the best time there is. Get moving!
And, if you want to dive in to your own personalized feng shui in a modern, practical way, Say hello to Feng Shui 101. Its the guide I made for you to create your own personalized feng shui at home, in the office, wherever you may be… in 8 weeks. It’s not filled with strict rules or what you “must” do. Its filled with information, questions, exercises and even videos and classes to help you confidently create amazing spaces with killer feng shui and live with more flow. Learn more about the 8-week feng shui adventure & grab your copy to get started right HERE… And, as always, please let me know what happens!